Pages

December 31, 2013

CHEERS TO FINDING BALANCE

I spent this last year
taking some time for myself..
focusing on my growing family..
&& paying close attention to 
defining my business.

Royal Bowtique started as a hobby..
grew into a business..
& slowly seemed to become 
my entire indentity.

I love to work..
I love my business..
&& I especially love to throw
myself into my next creative project..
but 2013 was the year I realized
the importance of balance.

I put my business on the 
shelf for a few months..
& paid close attention to all the little 
things I was carelessly overlooking.

I realized that any rewards I was getting out
of my business were nothing if I
wasn't able to cherish the little moments
with my little ones.

It was time to take a look at what I was doing..
see what I was spending my time doing..
and cut out everything that wasn't working.

This last season I spent the final months
of my pregnancy focusing on a few Holiday shows
I had scheduled.. Experimenting with a few new
products & not even realizing it I was 
totally redefining my brand at the same time.

Royal Bowtique is reopening online & 
its back on ETSY.


Its a reflection of my own personal style..
It's simple.. its Unique.. & its ME!

I feel like I have my business back & it feels so good!

www.facebook.com/royalbowtique
Instagram || @ROYALBOWTIQUE

{take a pretty little peek..}





CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR-
A NEW ONLINE SHOP-
AND FiNDiNG THE PERFECT BALANCE.



{{"Life with a Mini can be Messy, Let's Make it Haute"}}

Follow our Haute Mess on Instagram at @kyliemichellewright 





No comments:

Post a Comment